Today I have a different post for you that it has nothing to do with decoration. It has to do with the Liebster Award that I’ve been bestowed from Nicki of Sweet Parrish Place. This award goes to the new, incoming blogs that has a lot to show and promise a great job for their readers. I am honored to receive this award from Sweet Parrish Place because like this I feel that my strains for this blog are recognized. Liebster is a German word that means –lovely, dearest, kind, cute, welcome, beloved e.t.c. I really have worked hard for this blog to be all the above and at this point I would like to say a big “thank you” to Nicki that has included “imagine your homes” between the 11 best new blogs!
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
Here are the 11 random facts about myself:
- I am born in 30 on December 1981 and I am a Capricorn.
- I like to give a second chance to everybody.
- I try always to be kind with the people.
- I respect the others and I demand respect for myself.
- I love sweets.
- I love my husband and our two wonderful daughters.
- My favorite hobbies are the music, the books and my bike.
- I love to be close to nature.
- I like to dress myself simply.
- I am not an extreme person.
- I more traditional than modern.
Here are the questions that Sweet Parrish Place set about myself:
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- What is your most vivid childhood memory?
- What is your favorite blog that you love to read/look at?
- What is the best book you have ever read?
- What is your favorite room in your house?
- What do you do to relax?
- Do you have any pet peeves?
- Where would you go on vacation if money were no object?
- What would your dream house be like?
- What is your go to hairstyle?
- What kind of car do you drive?
So here are my answers:
- What would you do if you won the lottery? If I won the lottery I would keep some money in the bank for my children and with the rest I would build a new home away from the town!
- What is your most vivid childhood memory? Oh, it was when my parents left for a travel and when they asked me what to bring me as a present I said that I wanted a gun. They really bought a metal gun for me and at the airport the security man, forced them to empty their suitcase because the gun was shown on the check monitor.
- What is your favorite blog that you love to read/look at? There’s a lot of blogs that I visit every day but as I have to choose one I would say Centsational Girl.
- What is the best book you have ever read? “The island” of Victoria Hislop is a book that transfixes you.
- What is your favorite room in your house? My office where I spend the 2/3 of my day.
- What do you do to relax? I take my bike and I drive to the sea when the weather permits that, or else I listen to music.
- Do you have any pet peeves? No I don’t have any pet.
- Where would you go on vacation if money were no object? For winter time I would like to visit Paris whereas for summer vacation I would choose an exotic place.
- What would your dream house be like? I would like to be not more that 150 square meters, one level, with a garden and a place for a barbeque.
- What is your go to hairstyle? I don’t really pay big attention to my hair. I want just to be tidy.
- What kind of car do you drive? My husband has bought me the A Class Mercedes Benz that I would like to keep until I will be able to drive!
Now it is my turn to choose 11 worthy blogs. I have to tell you that I was very happy when I saw that “imagine your homes” was selected from the sweet Parrish palace as a lovely blog and I am glad to give the same pleasure to 11 more bloggers. I really do and I’ll keep doing my best to make my blog “Liebster” and I believe that the most of the bloggers new and old try to do the same. I also like the solidarity and the relationship between bloggers and it would be dreamy for me to enter in this great blogosphere. I’ve searched a lot to distinguish the 11 blogs but I finally did it:
9. A Wide Line
10. Created in Awe
11. Zest Digital Mag
These are the 11 questions that the bloggers have to answer:
1. How did the idea for the blog came?
2. From where do you take inspiration about your blog?
3. What would you change from your house?
4. Which is your favorite color hue for your house?
5. Which are your hobbies?
6. Do you prefer the sea or the mountains?
7. Which are your expectations about your blog?
8. Favorite movie?
9. Favorite magazine?
10. Do you love cooking?
11. Which is your biggest dream?
Dear bloggers, I wait to see your answers and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact with me in my address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/imagineyourhomescom. Enjoy it!