Living room is the only room that can host all the family and have a nice time. This room is the most appropriate for chatting, socializing, relaxing, watching TV, listening to music and enjoying a lot of activities. The visitors can accommodate themselves there and spend with you many hours.
When you decide to decorate your living you have to consider that it has to be pleasant and freshly dressed. The comfort and the elegance of this room are necessary. Decorating your living room is like you dress yourself. Your personality reflects to your home and according to what kind of people you are, you give the analogue style to your home.
If you are a traditional person, your home will be decorated in traditional style too. On the contrary, if you are a modern type, your home will consist of modern furniture and lines. Maybe you are a person that likes the color! In this case, the most probably is that the color will prevail also in your home.
The color is the main feature to give the appropriate style to your home. It can transform a traditional ambience to a modern one and the opposite.
There are a lot of solutions if you want to color your living room:
1) You can paint all the walls or just one with your favorite color and try to combine some items in the same hue.
2) The colorful pillows always add color to a monotonous sofa so you can buy some with the color that you prefer.
3) Decorate the floor of your living room with a colorful carpet and enjoy a colorful ambience.
4) Replace the traditional fabric with a colorful one and you will have a new freshly sofa.
5) An attractive and colored picture always a necessary element if you want to achieve a nice colorful living room.
6) The curtains are the main feature of any room. Try to select the appropriate color for your curtains and combine them with the rest decoration items.
7) Add colorful items or flowers and create an attractive environment.
If you are fan of intense colors and you would like to add also color to your living room here are some interesting proposals that I found in a Greek site. You can have a look and be on fire on them and implement some of them to your own living room.
As you see there are plenty of alternative solutions if you want to add color to your living room. I hope that you will find the appropriate combination for your personality and your place!